Call For Price
Classic Cars America LLC
2001 Chrysler Prowler
Classic Cars America LLC
Call For Price
MPGCity: 17 Hwy: 23
- Black Leather
- 3.5L MPI SOHC 24-VALVE V6 HIGH OUTPUT ENGINE
- Rear Wheel Drive
- 19,850 miles
“The Prowler was introduced at the 1993 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan and was instantly hailed as an attractive automobile that married style with performance. It was a modern street rod that enjoyed a production lifespan from 1997 until 2002. It was produced by the Plymouth marque until 2001 when the Plymouth name was discontinued. The Chrysler Company produced the car beginning in mid 2001.”
There are over 120 pictures of this car in the ad below, including detailed exterior, interior, engine, trunk and undercarriage. Scroll down after the description and let them load on your computer, it will take some time because of the size.
WE WILL NOT RESPOND to emails or texts asking for the reserve, or selling price. If you would like to discuss a purchase,
GIVE US A CALL
For sale by owner is this beautiful 2001 Prowler with the rare matching trailer. There is really not a lot to say about this one, the pictures say it all. This is a meticulously maintained car with only 19,800 miles since new. The current owner added some very nice custom items this year that make this car stand out in a crowd. The doors were convereted to Lamdo style, chrome accents were added to the front suspension and there is some added chrome engine highlights.
Vin # 1C3EW65GX1V704454
This car looks and runs terrific and is now ready for a new owner.
Included in the sale will be the trailer as shown.
Please remember that this is a 15 year old used car and not perfect.
THIS CAR IS FOR SALE BY OWNER AND LOCATED IN McNABB, ILLINOIS 61335
Disclaimer; This vehicle is for sale by a private party and the above information was provided by the owner. We can make no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information. All vehicles are sold “AS-IS” and “WHERE IS” with no express, written, or implied warranty, representation, or guarantee (including, but not limited to; warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose). We shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness or defects herein and make no warranty in connection therewith. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle as to the condition and value and to purchase based solely upon that judgment. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about this vehicle. Seller is not responsible for typographical errors, printing errors, or omissions. The description above is for information purposes only and if you elect to forgo a personal inspection, we can make no guarantees as to your satisfaction with the vehicle. The seller shall make every reasonable attempt to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle prior to the close of sale and we make a concerted effort to describe all items accurately, but do not expressly or implicitly guarantee the accuracy or adequacy of any description.
Contact MUST be made within 24 hours of auction close. Full Payment must be made to the owner within 7 days from the auction close.
Forms of payment accepted: Bank wire transfer or certified funds. International sales are bank wire transfer only.
CUSTOMERS WITH ZERO OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK MUST CONTACT US PRIOR TO BIDDING. OTHERWISE WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR BID. WINNING BIDDERS MUST FINALIZE SALE IN PERSON, OR BY TELEPHONE ONLY! Please understand this is only to protect the integrity of the auction and to minimize fraudulent activity.
If you have a classic or collectible car to sell, consider using us to advertise it for you. We are eBay specialists with 100% positive feedback. Your vehicle will be represented exactly as you see here with up to 120 high quality photos and a complete description. For further information, please give us a call 815-953-6843
A FEW WORDS ABOUT OUR PICTURES;
Our pictures are taken outdoors in natural daylight to show the actual condition. We feel that they show the vehicles as they really are, flaws and all. Unlike some other advertisers online, we do not use any type of photo enhancement software, artificial lighting or showroom settings. What you see in our pictures is what you get. No surprises!
Included Optional Equipment - 2001 Chrysler Prowler
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|3.5l Mpi Sohc 24-valve V6 High Output Engine|
Includes: Gasoline Fuel
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning
- Auto day/night rear view mirror w/trip computer
- Center mounted console w/armrest/storage/cup holder
- Driver’s seat 6-way manual adjuster
- Electronic AM/FM stereo radio w/cassette/graphic equalizer-inc: 320-watt amplifier/Infinity 7-speaker sound system/6-disc CD changer w/CD changer controls
- Instrument panel-inc: 150 MPH speedometer, odometer w/trip, gauges for temperature, voltage & oil pressure
- Message center w/warning lamps for airbag/brakes/oil pressure/cruise/low fuel/tire pressure
- Pwr windows w/driver one-touch down
- Rear window defroster
- Security alarm
- Steering column mounted tachometer
- Tilt steering column
- Dual pwr body-color mirrors
- Front/rear painted black bumpers
- Intermittent 2-speed windshield wipers
- Manual folding black cloth convertible top w/glass backlight
- Quad projector beam halogen headlamps
- Tinted windows
- 12.2 gallon fuel tank w/onboard refueling vapor recovery system
- 3.5L MPI SOHC 24-valve V6 high output engine
- 4-link rear suspension w/lower control arm
- 4-wheel vented disc brakes
- 510 CCA battery
- 90 amp alternator
- Brake/shift interlock
- Front/rear stabilizer bar
- Fully independent front suspension w/unequal length control arms
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Rear wheel drive
- Brake/shift interlock
- Child safety seat tether anchorage
- Color-keyed 3-point unibelt seat belts
- Driver/passenger Next Generation airbags
- Passenger airbag on/off switch
- Steel side-guard door beams